Monday, February 25, 2008

Adoption Journals Recently Posted

I have recently posted most, if not all of the adoption emails I sent out during the time we got Raylen and the journey we went through. They are located on this blog under 2006 if you are interested in reading the joys and challenges we faced.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Jenn, I am so glad I came across your blog! You have constantly been on my mind these days, and now I know why. I wish I could have been there for you as you faced this incredible trial, but I am so proud of you for perservering in the face of such a horrible excperience. AND, of course, I am so excited for you and Jason AND your little girl. She is beautiful! Send me an email so we can catch up and renew our friendship. lauraelizabethlogan@yahoo.com

Love you!
Laura Logan

PS I was looking at my wedding pictures last night and cannot believe how young we looked! 30 id right around the corner! UGH!