Just a quick update on the situation with baby Amanda. We have not heard anything in almost a week, but since my last post, I did talk to the case worker again to see if she had talked to the birth mother yet. She had not and was in the process of transferring all of the case information over to a new case worker. I was frustrated at the thought of a new case worker coming into the situation and my frustration was compounded when the current worker wouldn't give me the name and/or phone number for the new worker. I asked some "hypothetical" questions concerning the case and she wouldn't tell me much about that either. I was so frustrated with the situation and told myself to again "let it go". Jason and I talked a lot about it this weekend and just like our time before Raylen, he is not of the nature (as I am) to rehash things over and over and analyze them. He said that if it happens it happens. He is right, I know. My hopes are not up, but my heart is heavy and can't shake the incomplete feeling. Incomplete in the fact that nothing is settled and we are still up in the air. So many of you have left comments or emailed encouragement and heavy hearts for the situation and each time it remotivates me to pray. Thank you.
Whatever happens, we are praying protection, blessings and a firm future in Christ for Amanda. I hope that you will continue to pray with us.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment