I have a friend with a great talent and I am very blessed to be on the receiving end of that talent. We spent the day together on Thursday when she took the most gorgeous pictures of my angel baby. There are a lot of beautiful pictures in the world, but when you can look at a photo and literally see the spirit of your daughter leaping off the paper, you know that you have a treasure. This is only one of many.... Please check out Terra's work at Terra Richards Photography to see more of her amazing talent.

2 comments:
She is amazing isn't she...I am lucky to know her! :)
Finally at 2am on a Friday night, I get the opportunity to catch up on your blog! Jenn, I am speechless...your comments amaze me. Each day I pray that I will capture my client's children as they see them...not always knowing exactly which expressions mean the most. I praise the Lord, He was successful again. I am honored to be chosen to catpure your beautiful little princess!!! I am even more honored to be called your friend.
Post a Comment