Jason and I announced on Facebook last night that we are moving to Abilene October 1st. We are so excited about how God has shown us that we're to move and about starting our new adventure there. Of course that excitement doesn't come without its sadness about leaving our precious family and dear friends. This coming month will be one of many highs and lows as we ride the emotional roller coaster of relocating. But, one thing I know and hold strong to is that my Redeemer is faithful and true. He is Emmanuel...God with us. He goes before us and prepares the way. Only good comes from Him!
As we get ready to do the big move, look for pictures and updates from our adventure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am so excited for you three. Yes, the upcoming weeks will be filled with emotion and...stuff. But, oh! The end result will be so good. Walking in Him, with Him and him (!)
Love you -
janna
Post a Comment