
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I know, I know. It's December 3rd. Time has already gotten away with me this holiday season, but I wanted to make sure I posted a little about our Thanksgiving.
We had a wonderful time this year. On Wednesday night, we celebrated with my dad's side of the family. Raylen had a great time playing with her cousins and my girl cousins and I had a great time at my cousin Angie's house playing some new video karaoke game. We sang until 1:30 am! Fun!
On Thursday, we went to my Aunt Lynn's on my mom's side and we had lots of fun playing games and things after a lot of of turkey.
I hope that your Thanksgiving was as great as ours...we have so much to be thankful for!
We had a wonderful time this year. On Wednesday night, we celebrated with my dad's side of the family. Raylen had a great time playing with her cousins and my girl cousins and I had a great time at my cousin Angie's house playing some new video karaoke game. We sang until 1:30 am! Fun!
On Thursday, we went to my Aunt Lynn's on my mom's side and we had lots of fun playing games and things after a lot of of turkey.
I hope that your Thanksgiving was as great as ours...we have so much to be thankful for!

No comments:
Post a Comment